This section covers a summary of my skills, qualifications, places of work and personal qualities.
- Office Management (of a medical practice - advanced proficiency)
- Wide variety admin skills, ranging from switchboard and filing and typing, to organizing systems, to the really mundane, yet much needed, 'donkey' work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supervising skills.
- Strong writing skills (newsletters, reports, blogging)
- Website design (Basic level of proficiency)
- Blogging (Advanced proficiency)
- Computer literate (MS Office, AS400, Converso, Med-e-Mass)
- Research - subject specific
- Presentations (presentation and design / use of PowerPoint)
- Customer care - as a third party, I follow up on service a client receives.
- Computer Training of internal staff in Microsoft programs
- Staff training - all the admin skills I am proficient in
EDUCATION - QUALIFICATIONS
|Highest Level of Qualification|
|Institution|| Tygerberg College|
| Status of Qualification ||Completed|
| Qualification ||Public Relations N6|
EMPLOYERS - PLACES OF WORK
- Dr C v Heerden (5 years)
- Synovate (Market Research) - 11.5 years
- Temping mostly for Medi-clinic - various positions in various hospitals - 9 months
Initiative, creativity, dependability, customer orientation, quality delivery, positivity, patience, diplomatic, practical, stay calm in a crisis situation, good listener, able to calm people down and work with them to find a solution
I'd Love To Hear From You...
Please use the Contact Us tab, to the right, to request a detailed CV or more information about our business and how to join our VA & OS Team.